Physical access to the print lab is not available during the Spring 2021 semester. All jobs will be submitted remotely and available for pick up.
The Architecture Building room 314 (Arch 314), and the Architecture Annex room 100 (Annex 100) will not be in use during the Spring 2021 semester as well.
Policies, procedures, and/or availabilities may change depending upon campus and State of Illinois COVID policy changes or updates.
Print/3D Print Lab Hours: (Spring 2021 Pandemic hours)
Our facilities are only available to students, faculty, and staff in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, and Urban Planning. Students, faculty, and staff are prohibited from entering the lab due to campus COVID restrictions and cleaning protocols. All print and 3D print jobs will be placed outside of TBH 20 for pick up throughout the weekdays during the hours listed below.
- Monday: 9am-5pm
- Tuesday: 9am-5pm
- Wednesday: 9am-5pm
- Thursday: 9am-5pm
- Friday: 9am-5pm
- HP 4100XL plotter (coated bond paper)
- HP DJT1530 plotter (coated bond paper)
- HP Z6200-1 plotter (semi-gloss paper)
- HP Z6200-2 plotter (matte paper)
- HP T2300 plotter/scanner (coated bond paper)
- HP LJ5200 black/white printer (8.5”x11” paper)
- HP CP6015-1 color printer (8.5”x11” & 11”x17” paper)
- HP CP6015-2 color printer (8.5”x11” & 11”x17” paper)
3D Printing Equipment
- 5 – QIDI X-Plus filament printer (build volume 10.6”x7.9”x7.9”)
- 1 – QIDI X-Max filament printer (build volume 9.8”x11.8”x11.8”)
Fee information for printing and 3D printing are in the downloadable procedures PDFs below.