State of the Art in Design of Tall Buildings
Hear the latest in design of tall buildings from the experts who designed some of the most monumental tall buildings in the world. This Symposium is organized by the Building Performance Program Area, School of Architecture, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
AIA Continuing Education credits will be available.
- Friday April 8, 1:00 to 5:00 PM Central Standard Time (UTC/GMT -5 hours)
- In person: Plym Auditorium, Temple Buell Hall
- Zoom Streaming: This event is free, but you must register in advance
- Opening remarks by Prof. Abbas Aminmansour, Chair of the Building Performance Program Area
- Welcoming remarks by Director Francisco Rodriguez-Suarez, FAIA, Director, School of Architecture
- Remarks by Symposium Moderator and introduction of speakers